We offer you the opportunity to test drive our company and channel your knowledge into developing a fully fledged commercial app, have your progress closely monitored and openly evaluated.
This internship consists of two parts. During the first two weeks, you will have an opportunity to learn new technologies by working together with a dedicated mentor.
The other part of the internship involves working on a real project as part of a team using the Scrum framework. One such project is a recently finalized turn-based movie trivia app called Kangaroo. More than 20 students have actively worked on the app, learning more about React and React Native along the way. It is available on both Google Play and App Store for download.
What is expected of you:
- Knowledge of basic OOP
- Knowledge of relational database
- The ability to dedicate at least 32 hours to the internship on a weekly basis (this being a prerequisite)
It would be really great if you are familiar with:
- VueJS, ReactJS or AngularJS
- Laravel, Python or NodeJS
However, your willingness to learn and expand your skill set is what matters the most.
The selection process contains four steps:
- OOP task - the task entails developing a console application in your choice of OOP language. You do this task from home.
- Interview with the HR team
- Technical interview with some of our web developers
- Final tasks - The goal of the step is to test your way of thinking and problem solving skills. This test is carried out in our headquarters.