At Vivify Ideas, we're working to be the most employee-centric IT company we can be. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, innovative, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place which supports people in becoming the most productive and inspiring professionals they can be, this is your chance. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources department as a Talent Acquisition Manager in our office in Novi Sad. You can send us your CV to [email protected]
The ideal candidate has already built the required skills, but if you think you have the talent and drive that will put you on a fast track to achieving excellence in this role, please don't hesitate to send us your CV. We will consider candidates for Junior and internship roles as well.
This position includes
- Sourcing technical talent
- Interviewing candidates
- Creating a unique candidate experience
- Designing recruitment goals and strategies
- Improving sourcing procedures and initiatives
- Participating in supporting company culture
- Participating in other HR processes: L&D, Performance Management, Employer Branding
Successful candidates will demonstrate
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new recruitment and other HR approaches, policies and procedures
- Ability to efficiently turn ideas and strategies into results - a major one being hiring as many talented and knowledgeable culture fits as needed for company's optimal growth
- Ability to collect and rely on data
- Ability to detect problems and solve them creatively
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of the English language
In addition to recruitment, you would participate in other HR efforts that require
- Ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee alignment with company culture
- Passion for designing innovative approaches
- Success in creating and driving effective employee relations, retention and reward programs
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in social sciences or 2+ years working as an HR manager
- Resume that shows steady progression in HR Management or related field
- Strong evidence of superior performance in previous roles
What can you expect from us?
- First of all - a fair salary - depending on your experience, shown initiative, and contribution to the HR efforts
- A flexible hours schedule - you know better than anyone when you put in your best work
- Participation in profit sharing - after 6 months each employee receives a share in 28% of company profits that is added as a bonus to the monthly salary
- A say in how the company spends the 20% of the profits that are set aside to make the work environment as pleasant and productivity-friendly as possible
- An access to a special fund for visiting domestic and international IT conferences of your own choice as well as other types of professional trainingk
- In-house trainings tailored to employees' needs and interests
- Decentralized organization and a high level of trust in our teams. Each team has full autonomy in making decisions such as processes and technologies they’re going to use etc.
- Equal rights to participate in common decisions within teams, such as how working space will look like, which conferences we are going to attend etc.