Vivify Ideas is a software development company based in Novi Sad. We are a fast growing team of more than 60 people. We mostly do outsourcing but we also have our own product - project management tool Vivify Scrum.
We are now searching for a Social Media Manager to add some fuel to our content creation and management process for Vivify Ideas and VivifyScrum.
We believe we have a lot of pretty neat stuff to offer as a company and we need our Content to be a true reflection of who we are. That's where you step in with your originality, talent and discomfort with settling for nothing less than the extraordinary.
In this role you will:
- Develop brand awareness and online reputation of Vivify Ideas and VivifyScrum
- Create and publish relevant, original, high-quality content, with a special focus on Social Media
- Create and take care of a regular publishing schedule
- Be aligned with our company values, and reflect them through the language you use and the ideas you spread
To put it more specifically, your job will involve:
- Brand Development
- Identifying target groups
- Determining and measuring KPIs
- Developing relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers
- Using advanced keyword research to discover ideas for content
- Monitoring, listening and responding to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales
- Managing efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review
- Becoming an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Monitoring trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
The skills this role takes, in our opinion, are these:
- Displaying in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios. Also, understanding Social Media as a lot more than just Facebook, Twitter, Instagram...
- Excellent writing and language skill
- Displaying ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written format
- Having good technical understanding and being able to pick up new tools quickly
- Demonstrating empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution with customers
What we offer:
- This job will require in-office hours but some of the work can be done remotely
- Flexible working hours
- Working in the Scrum framework - gives the team a high level of autonomy in decision-making
- After 6 months in the company, you get a share in company profits
- Paid conferences and paid days off for visiting them
- A small, but young and enthusiastic team of marketer colleagues, and a bit larger team of 60 tech people to support your efforts
- Opportunity to continuously improve by tackling challenging tasks, in a highly non-restrictive working environment
Send us your CV to [email protected] or click on the button below to apply.
We'd love to get in touch!