We aim to match your seniority level with significant projects running on latest technologies with more responsibilities, but not at the cost of your work-life balance.
Participate in code quality reviews and knowledge sharing with fellow industry experts. Work with our most valuable clients and even develop your own business ideas with our help, all while working flexible hours with part-remote options.
What is going to be your job?
- Planning and prototyping new applications
- Designing the architecture of applications
- Taking care of code quality and creating code that other developers understand and can build on
- Deciding on the best technologies and languages for the project
- Researching the feasibility and amount of work required to implement certain features
- Developing the app to meet our requirements and client-defined standards
- Testing the app after making changes, to ensure the app is functioning properly in all relevant cases
- Taking care of the system and application performance
- Fixing bugs
- Code reviews
- Sharing knowledge with colleagues
- Communicating with all team members and contributing to transparency
- Staying up to date with new trends and advancements in web development
We expect you to be expert level in:
- Relational database
We also expect you to have experience with at least one of:
- VueJS, ReactJS or AngularJS
- Laravel, Python or NodeJS
Your willingness to continue learning and expanding your skill set is crucial to us.
We offer the following benefits:
- Remote work (100 days a year for employees or fully remote engagement for entrepreneurial agencies)
- Flexible working hours (we come to work between 7am and 10am)
- Possibility to occasionally or permanently work part time (4 or 6 hours a day, 20 or 30 hours a week, or 4 days a week). Or you can propose any other arrangement that suits your particular needs!
- Private health insurance
- Learning and development fund (you can apply for internal and external trainings, conferences, learning resources, certificates etc.)
- Interest-free loans
- Free English classes twice a week
- Possibility to choose the equipment you’ll be working on
- Regular team building activities
- Birthday presents
- Reward fund (for individual achievements, extraordinary contributions and loyalty rewards)
The selection process consists of three steps:
- Interview with the HR team
- Technical interview with some of our web developers
- Final task - The goal of the task is to test your ability to adopt and implement new technologies. This test is carried out in our headquarters.