Dear Python developer/DevOps Engineer,
We would like to welcome you on behalf of the Vivify Ideas team, which, hopefully, you’ll want to join soon.
So, let’s start from the top:
Because of an increasing workload, we are looking for...no, that is not our story. We are not a company searching for employees. Rather, we are a community searching for new members. Because of our desire for improvement and different points of view, we are looking for new community members who will share our values.
We are seeking a Python DevOps specialist who has:
- 5+ years of experience from professional software development
- 3+ years of experience from Python development
- Professional experience from designing REST based APIs
- 2+ years of experience from developing and deploying apps on the AWS platform
- Professional experience from being responsible for cloud CI and CD
- Expert knowledge of Unix, Bash and Make
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL, non-relational databases
- Fluent in English
What can you expect from us?
- First of all - a fair salary - depending on your experience, shown initiative, and contribution to the team and projects
- A flexible hours schedule - you know better than anyone when you put in your best work
- Occasional remote work - after 3 months, you will clearly know your role and responsibilities so you may choose to work from home from time to time
- Shorter work week - you can choose to work 6 hours a day, or 4 days a week
- Participation in profit sharing - after 6 months each employee receives a share in company profits that is added as a bonus to the monthly salary
- A say in how the company spends a part of its profits that are set aside to make the work environment as pleasant and productivity-friendly as possible
- An access to a fund for visiting domestic and international IT conferences of your own choice as well as other types of professional training
- In-house trainings tailored to employees' needs and interests
- Decentralized organization and a high level of trust in our teams. Each team has full autonomy in making decisions such as processes and technologies they’re going to use.
- Equal rights to participate in common decisions within teams, such as what working space will look, which hr practices we'll implement, which benefits to introduce, which conferences we are going to attend etc.
Here are some additional benefits:
- Regular sport activities
- Team buildings
- Colleagues always in the mood for foosball or table tennis (available in our office)
- You will never have to worry about having enough coffee, beverages, fresh fruits or craft beer, since all of these things are readily available in our office
So, are you willing to learn every day and to motivate others with your ideas and ingenuity?
Yes? Send us your CV to [email protected] or click on the button below to apply.