Vivify Ideas is looking for a project manager who will be ready to tackle challenging software development projects and work with teams packed with skilled, enthusiastic and inventive professionals.
What we expect you to have:
- At least 1 year of experience as a Project Manager
- Strong project management skills, demonstrated in planning, executing, supervising and closing projects
- Familiarity with development technologies - what they are used for and when, their advantages and disadvantages
- Familiarity with the Scrum framework, its roles and basic principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Mastery of the English language
- Flexibility concerning business travels
- Willingness to share in our company culture
What would you be responsible for:
- Develop detailed work plans, work breakdown structures, project milestones, risk assessment / management plans, staffing needs, project timelines and budgets
- Engagement in presales initiatives
- Working closely with the development team to ensure that they understand priorities and specification
What we offer:
- Autonomy in planning and facilitating projects, allowing you to put your best foot forward
- Working on dynamic, mid to high-level complexity projects
- PM meetings where we openly discuss big picture stuff such as devising strategies, promoting innovation and improving the overall business performance of the company
- Flexible working hours that let you give your best every day
- After 3 months, you will be able to work remotely from time to time, when the circumstances allow it
- A profit sharing scheme where 29% of total company profits are added to the salaries of employees who have worked at the company for more than 6 months.
- A voice in deciding what to do with an additional 28% of company profits that are used to make the company a better place to work
- The flat hierarchy which allows teams and individuals to self-govern and which minimizes bureaucracy
- Regular team building activities. Trivia Nights. Fussball. Beer on tap.
Above everything else, you can expect to work in an environment where people are allowed to do their thing and advance professionally, supported by a company which understands that its employees’ growth is crucial for its own.
If you have required skills and share our values and vision we’d love to hear from you! :)