Our Medior Web Developer position is the perfect environment for those who are ready to face tougher challenges and reap bigger rewards.
Take on high-level projects, become a part of our code quality team and work closely with seniors on app architecture and code reviews.
What is going to be your job?
- Designing the architecture of applications
- Taking care of code quality and creating code that other developers can understand and build on
- Researching the feasibility and amount of work required to implement certain features
- Developing apps that meet client-defined requirements
- Testing the app after making changes to ensure it behaves properly in all relevant scenarios
- Taking care of the system and application performance
- Fixing bugs
- Peer-code reviews
- Sharing knowledge with colleagues
- Communicating with all team members and contributing to transparency
- Staying up-to-date with new trends and advancements in web development
What we expect you to know:
- Relational database
We’d love if you have worked with:
- VueJS, ReactJS or AngularJS
- Laravel, Python or NodeJS
However, your willingness to learn and expand your skill set is what matters the most.
We offer the following benefits:
- Remote work (100 days a year for employees or fully remote engagement for entrepreneurial agencies)
- Flexible working hours (we come to work between 7am and 10am)
- Possibility to occasionally or permanently work part time (4 or 6 hours a day, 20 or 30 hours a week, or 4 days a week). Or you can propose any other arrangement that suits your particular needs!
- Private health insurance
- Learning and development fund (you can apply for internal and external trainings, conferences, learning resources, certificates etc.)
- Interest-free loans
- Free English classes twice a week
- Possibility to choose the equipment you’ll be working on
- Regular team building activities
- Birthday presents
- Reward fund (for individual achievements, extraordinary contributions and loyalty rewards)
The selection process consists of four steps:
- OOP task - the task entails developing a console application in your choice of OOP language. This task is done from the comfort of your home.
- Interview with the HR team
- Technical interview with some of our web developers
- Final task - The goal of the task is to test your ability to adopt and implement new technologies. This test is carried out in our headquarters.